A high-calibre and energetic team, well trained in telecom signalling, protocols and development skills is just what sets WiseSpot apart from the competiton.
To cultivate a team capable of supporting WiseSpot’s anticipated business demands, an aggressive recruitment plan is only the beginning. Once on board, each employee will be put on a tailored career development plan designed based on his or her interests, aspirations and abilities. The goal: a rewarding career in telecommunications that is both exciting and challenging.
What you’ll find in WiseSpot:
- A chance to work with experienced professionals well versed in both telco and I.T. technologies in projects
- Participate in Local & Overseas Training to keep abreast of the latest technologies
- Vibrant work environment with challenging career development opportunities that are best suited to your interests, aspirations and abilities
On-going Staff Training, Skill Enhancement & Certification Program
- Regular Review Board led by a Steering Committee consisting of senior management from Engineering, Product Development & Sales meet to discuss and turn insights from projects into contributions towards product enhancement & new product development
- Staff Training Programs for software developers and project managers so that they can stay up-to-date on the latest technologies & best practices from around the world
- Local & Overseas Training and Certification Program to sustain level of support and continuity, and to increase engineers’ technical competitiveness and professionalism
Engineering Trainee Program
- One of WiseSpot’s core human resources programs since 2004 for young ambitious, energetic and forward-looking individuals to join our growing team as Engineering Trainee
- A 12-month program designed to provide a 360° view of our Engineering Department’s key functional teams: Database, Telecom Switching, JAVA, Support and .Net/C#/CRM
- A combination of in-office training & on-site fieldwork enables hands-on exposure while working alongside experienced local & international telecom professionals